RIMA has a long experience in the field of actuation of crane movements, besides the hydraulics dedicated specifically to container cranes described in details under “TLS-ANTISNAG” and ANTISWAY part of the site, RIMA realize many other different actuations like for example the following:
- Hydraulic jib luffing for jib cranes (level luffing cranes, stackers and reclaimers for bulk handling).
- Complete actuation for continuous ship unloaders:
(Boom luffing, tower slewing, foot chain tensioning)
- Main and catenary trolley rope tensioning devices for container and grab ship unloaders.
- Dock arms movements (long travel, boom rotation, boom luffing, cell tilting and rotation)
- Step by step movements (realized with rail clamps and cylinders) for gypsum waste piling machines